Amaze your tastebuds with these marinated ribeye steaks with their herb flavored butter. If you love a good steak for dinner, these ribeye steaks are the perfect fit for a weeknight indulgence! Whether you grill them on the BBQ, in the oven or on the stove top they will come out crusty outside and richly flavored with the help of the marinade and herbed butter.
Ingredients list for the ribeye steaks
For the parsley butter:
- Check our herb flavored butter recipe, make it ahead if possible, it keeps for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
For the Marinade:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 crumbled bouillon cube (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
For the Steaks:
- 2 Ribeyes steaks, or cuts of your choice
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a zip close bag, then add the steaks. Make sure the steaks are well coated with the marinade. Let meat marinate at room temperature for at least 15 minute prior to grilling.
2. Heat the grill or broiler to medium heat then add your marinated steaks. Set any leftover marinade aside in a bowl (see note). Grill to your desired doneness.
3. Once the steaks are done, immediately add a slice of the compound butter on top before serving. Allow butter to melt into the steaks, enjoy!
Notes: You can use up the remaining steak marinade to make a sauce: simply reduce in a saucepan over low-medium heat until thickened.