Nothing says summer like firing up the grill and making a delicious barbecue for your family or friend! These herbs grilled pork tenderloin skewers are an easy and excellent choice that will get you in the mood for a grilling party—and it’s totally crispy and juicy and wonderful. Don’t forget you can save this recipe to your personal recipe box at the bottom of the post.
Ingredients list for Grilled Pork Tenderloin Skewers
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
For the fried bell peppers:
- 2 pounds (1kg) bell peppers (yellow, green, red)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Prepare the marinade: combine olive oil, herbs, crumbled bouillon cube, lime juice and pepper.
2. Cut the tenderloin in half lengthwise, then cut again to obtain cubes of about 1-inch (2 cm).
3. Marinate meat at least two hours.
4. Prepare the tenderloin skewers then grill for about fifteen minutes on the barbecue, or in the oven at 360°F (180°C).
5. Cut bell peppers into thin strips and stir in olive oil until tender.
(Photo by Verveine Peche)