Homemade Greek Vinaigrette – This homemade Greek dressing recipe can be whipped up in no time! So much better than store-bought dressings! This healthy recipe is delicious over salads, as a marinade or on a greek pizza!
Ingredients list for the Greek Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 teaspoon fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
1. Combine ingredients in a lidded jar and shake vigorously to emulsify.
2. Allow to sit while you toss together your salad, then shake again just before serving.
Note: In the mood for a creamy greek dressing? This bad boy is super flexible! Use all of the above ingredients plus:
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon water