Goat cheese, beside milk and cream, is certainly one the most popular dairy used in a wide variety of recipes. Try to marry goat cheese with honey or zucchini… It’s always a success. From bread rolls to salads or dips, goat cheese allows multiple combinations with almost any ingredient you have at hand. So let’s have a little recipe round-up to explore the many possibilities offered by this lovely cheese.
1. Goat Cheese And Ham Spelt Risotto
2. Zucchini Lasagna with Goat Cheese
3. Complete My Dinner: Baked Vegetables Recipe
4. Healthy Zucchini and Chicken Bread
5. Goat Cheese, Sweet Pepper Omelet