These roasted garlic parmesan potato wedges make a fantastic side dish that goes with almost everything from grilled poultry and meat to fish and seafood. Much simpler to make than fries and involving less fat, this garlicky and cheesy potato side is a total crowd pleasers. Both kids and adults will enjoy them!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Ingredients list for the Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 4-6 cloves garlic with skin on
- 3 tablespoons (50ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs (900g) potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (or any spicy seasoning of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
Oven Baked Mashed Potato Cakes
￼1. Place potato wedges and garlic in a rimmed baking dish. Sprinkle seasoning, salt and pepper over wedges. Mix to get wedges well coated. Pour olive oil over wedges and stir to get everything well coated. Arrange the potato wedge so they make a single layer.￼
2. Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Turn wedges every 10 minutes to get them evenly browned.￼
3. Remove from oven, allow to cool a bit and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve immediately.