These Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes are literally the best way to serve potatoes! They are soft on the inside and crispy, crunchy on the outside. For a dinner side, a party snack or as breakfast potatoes, everyone will love them!
Ingredients list for the Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs (750g) baby red potatoes (1.5-2 inch diameter; approx 20-22 potatoes), with skin on
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 5 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (or olive oil)
1. Pre-heat your oven to broil (or grill) mode to medium-high heat, about 400°F (200°C).
2. Place baby potatoes in a large pot of salted water. Bring to the boil and cook, covered for 15-20 minutes or until just fork-tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Lightly grease a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray. Arrange potatoes onto the sheet and use a potato masher to lightly flatten the potatoes in one piece.
4. In a bowl, mix together the melted butter (or oil), garlic, parmesan, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Spread this mixture over each potatoes.
5. Broil (or grill) potatoes until they are golden and crispy (about 5 minutes). Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately.