Impress your dinner guests with this easy, cheesy garlic bread! It makes a delicious appetizer on its own, or you can enjoy it as part of your dinner when you serve your favorite soup or salad.
Ingredients list for the mini bread rolls
- 1 pound (400g) bread dough or pizza dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Roll out the bread dough on a floured surface. With a large cookie cutter or a ring mold (about 3-4 inch), cut out as many discs as you can. Make a ball with remaining dough scraps, roll out again, cut discs etc… Transfer the discs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Prick the center of each disc with a fork.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic, oregano, basil, and salt; set aside.
4. Drop 1 scoop of the mixture on each disc and spread with your fingers.
5. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter and herb mixture. Enjoy!