Oh friends… We have the most delicious, chilly, summery, perfect drink for you! This fresh peach lemonade is absolutely amazing and features only 3 ingredients (4 if you count water)—it cannot be more quick and easy to beat this summer’s heat! Use frozen peaches and you can drink it year round!
Ingredients list for the Peach Lemonade recipe
For 2 to 3 glasses:
- 3 peaches
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Liquid honey or agave syrup (according to your taste)
- 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups (30-40cl) of sparkling water
1. Peel and cut peaches, remove the pit and put into a juicer. If you don’t have a juicer, pulse the flesh in a blender then pass through a fine mesh strainer or a cheesecloth to separate the juice from the pulp.
2. Collect lemon juice, and add to peach juice. Stir well and pour into a bottle or any container of your choice.
3. Add water, stir well, and taste. Add honey or agave syrup (or sugar) at your convenience.
4. Keep cool in a sealed container and drink quickly.
Note: If you use organic peaches, you can keep the skin on, it will contribute greatly to the so pretty color of the drink. You won’t get the same result in terms of color if you choose white or yellow peaches. Round peaches will give more juice comparing to donut peaches, thus a larger volume of beverage; but your drink will be just as tasty! To make a smoothie version, just pulse everything in your blender to keep the pulp and fibers. Drink quickly to keep all the vitamins!