Lemon Macaroons Recipe! These small macaroons are crisp and melting at once, with tart and fragrant lemon flavor, no one can resist. The lime gives a slight acidity which masks the sugar present into the lemon macaroons. If you’re so hungry about these delicious lemon macaroons, try to remember you must prepare them the night before!
Times: Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: Lemon Macaroons Recipe
For 50 macaroons:
- 3 cups (250 g) ground almonds
- 2 cups (250 g) icing sugar
- 1/2 cups (110 g) brown sugar
- 7 whites eggs
- 4 untreated limes
Preparation of ingredients Lime Macaroons
The day before:
Wash and dry the lemons, then remove peel very thin.
Mix together the icing sugar, brown sugar and ground almonds.
Add the zest and egg whites and mix.
Pour into a container, cover with a damp cloth and a plate.
Preparation: Lemon Macaroons Recipe
The next day:
– Preheat oven to 350°F (180 °) C, gas mark 6. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray.
– Put the dough in a pastry bag and roll into small balls on the plate.Flatten balls slightly.
– Bake and lower the temperature to 300° F (150 °) C and cook for 5 minutes.
– Increase temperature to 410°F (210 °) C and cook 5 minutes. Remove the macaroons from the oven.
– Let them cool on a plate, then remove them from the parchment paper.
Wine accompaniment: Try the lemon macarons with a limoncello .
Ideas, tips & tricks
I’ll let you find the cream, mousse or ganache that will marry best with the lime to the feed of this easy macaroons.
So what do you think about this easy lemon macarons recipe?