1. Vintage blacksmith at Potterybarn: this mini rack is a charming way to keep flatware organized and accessible at buffets, outdoor parties, or large gatherings. We liked the mixed materials mango wood and iron, and the practical curved handles.
2. Godinger Domed Glass and Wood at Amazon: A simple and fun but effective use. Despite its humble size, it can store a lot of items. Just count on the picture!
3. Personalized Flatware Caddy at Horchow: Bring this caddy along for your next picnic. Tip: get your initials on the side to customize it!
4. Ceramic Flatware Caddy Set by Towle Silversmiths at Amazon: A great way to display your flatware when hosting a party or a family dinner at the table. This 4 piece flatware organizer has a compartment for your knives, forks, or spoons and look likes those in stylish restaurants.
5. Shabby Cottage Chic Wire Cutlery Silverware at Amazon : This wire cutlery holder looks as if it’s an antique shop find and we love its patina. It’ll add a bit of charm to your counter or tabletop.