Are you looking for ways to make your kitchen more environmentally compliant, yet practical, appealing and comfortable? Here’s a selection of innovative eco friendly gadgets and tools that will ease your work in the kitchen. From recyling bins to oil misters, everything is covered: disposable tableware, vegetable bags, or green dishwasher gel.
These straightforward and simple suggestions will turn you into a greener gourmet in no time!
1. ChicoBag Hemp & Mesh Produce Bags with Pouch — $12.80 via amazon.com
We like: the various sizes and earthy colors of the bags.
2. BOO Compost Pail Bamboo, 3-Quart: — $39.12 via amazon. com
We like: the lovely bamboo finish and the lid. Almost a decorative pot!
3. Orka by Mastrad Vegetable Keep Sacks — $7.20 via amazon. com
We like: the various sizes and they look so great on the wall!
4. Orka Flavor and Oil Mister — $14.95 via amazon. com
We like: it allows to flavor your salads and roasts without spilling and wasting oil everywhere. The elegant shape!
5. Natural linen napkins — $30,00 by etsy.com
We like: linen is always very elegant on a diner table!
6. Wasara Biodegradable Tableware — $12.00 by aplusrstore.com
We like: this biodegradable tableware set is definitely our favorite pick! Shapes are very stylish and innovative.
7. Stoneware Grease Keeper — $21.98 via amazon. com
We like: this little pot knows how to be discreet.
8. PaperlessKitchen Skoy Cloth Four Pack — $8.99 via paperlesskitchen.com
We like: 100% biodegradable, what’s more?
9. Biokleen Automatic Dish Gel — $66.18 via amazon. com
We like: no chemical taste on your clean dishes!
10. Hidden Recycling Bin: $25.19 via amazon. com
We like: don’t mess up with your regular garbage bin, allows to keep recyclable material apart.
Eric J. Brandy