Are you planning what to do next after an epic Easter eggs hunt around the apartment or the garden? Well, sort of good brunch should be considered to keep energy and good mood through this festive weekend! We gathered these 10 brunch recipes that will perfectly fit in your Easter schedule with family and friends. From spicy baked eggs to ham and cheese egg boats, we have you got covered!
- 1. Spicy baked eggs with sweet potatoes — by Crepes of Wrath
- 2. For Kids: Egg Bread Buns — Eat Well 101
- 3. Brunch Recipe: Baked Eggs in Ham Cups — via The Recipe Club
- 4. Baked Camembert Apple Tart — Eat Well 101
- 5. Bacon Egg Casserole — Eat well 101