You need something unique, gorgeous and totally you for your Big Day? Make these personalized tea light holders to give your wedding table a chic, cheery feel. You need only 4 easy steps to make them and they are also perfect as favors or place cards for your guests!
- Tracing paper
- Glasses with straight edges
- A printer
- Tea lights
- Pencil and craft knife for trimming
1. Use a software to write the names or your message with a typography you like and choose colors matching your wedding theme. If your glasses are not too tall, you can squeeze two tea light shades per A4 sheet.
2. Print the message on the tracing paper.
3. Cut a guide with a sheet of white paper that you wrap around a glass and mark the measures with a pencil. Keep an extra 1/2-inch (1cm) for sticking the paper. Then cut all the printed tracing paper using the guide.
4. Wrap around the glasses and glue the paper ribbons. Place a candle into each glass.