― Ernest Hemingway
If you’re busy making travel plans and finalizing arrangements for your trip, it might be a good thing to keep a record of your travels. Here are five quick and simple DIY Pocket Travel Journals you can take with you on your next trip to fill with memories, write down notes and record you thoughts and activities!
From left to right:
1. Weather Resistant Travel Journal – Design Sponge
2. DIY Pocket Travel Journal Tutorial – Simple As That
3. DIY Travel Journal – Say Yes
4. Travel Journal Tutorial – American Crafts Studio
5. Vintage Map Travel Journal DIY – The Pin Junkie