Here’s a fun twist on a basic place card using lemons as little boats, perfect for a last minute table decor! Plus, can you imagine the gorgeous smell?
Materials & Tools
- 1 small lemon for every 2 place cards needed, cut in half (from top to bottom)
- Wooden toothpicks
- Colored paper, from craft stores, magazines, or wallpaper samples
1. Cut small triangles to make the sail shapes. Here we made a small sail and a larger one.
2. Glue the toothpick to the sail’s back and write down the names. You can use small white labels to with the names onto it and stick them on the sail.
3. Pick the sail into the lemon half.