Summer is still in full swing but some of the most recent class of high school graduates and their parents are already looking to find all the items necessary for university living. If this case applies to you, this first shopping experience is an important initiation to living on your own on the campus. Cooking is certainly the first and biggest obstacle to overcome: What to cook, and when? How to cook quickly? What utensils are mandatory? To help you making a smart shopping list for your future installment, here’s a list of kitchen college essentials and where you can find them.
1. Terry Potholder, Set of 3 – $6.84
2. Colorwave 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 – $39.99
3. Fiesta Sunflower 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 – $15.99
4. Snack and Sandwich Reusable Bags – $12.44
5. Zyliss 20362 Lock-n-Lift Manual Can Opener – $15.08
6. Easy Find Lid Medium Value Pack Food Storage Containers – $11.08
7. Danby DAR195BL 1.8 cu.ft. All Refrigerator – Black – $109.97