Coconut Water Lemonade – A light, refreshing and nutritious drink made with lime, lemon, orange and coconut water. Great for enjoying on warm days!
Ingredients list for Coconut Citrus Lemonade
- 4 cups (1l) canned coconut water
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Juice of 3 limes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- Ice cubes
1. In a pitcher, put lime, lemon and orange slices together. Add lemon juice and honey, then pour coconut water on top. Add ice cubes and stir to mix well.
2. Pour the coconut water lemonade into glasses and garnish with ice cubes and citrus slices if necessary. Enjoy! ♥︎