Chicken Salad Recipe with Kiwi and Melon recipes are various and endless. Chicken is a verstatile dish that can be exploited is various recipes, hot or cold. Fresh and light, here is an easy and original chicken salad recipes to make . The flavors mingle harmoniously, those of melon, kiwi and chicken. Test without delay and adopt this chicken salad recipe. “
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Ingredients: Chicken salad
For 6 Persons
- 500 g chicken breast
- 3 kiwis
- 2 melons
- 1 lettuce
- 1 bunch scallions (spring onions)
- 12 chives
- 2 c. tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 c. tablespoons cider vinegar
- 6 c. tablespoons peanut oil
- salt, pepper
Preparation: Chicken salad
- Cook the chicken for 10 minutes to steam.
- Drain, let cool and cut them into strips.
- Cut the melons in two, remove seeds and skin and cut flesh into cubes.
- Peel the kiwis and cut them into slices.
- Wash the spring onions and cut them into slices.
- Clean and wash the lettuce.
- Arrange the plates with a few leaves of lettuce, chicken strips, cubes of melon, sliced kiwi and sliced spring onions.
- Emulsify the dressing with the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Divide the dressing over the plates, garnish with chives and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
for chicken salad A Jongieux, red wine from Savoy,
Serve cold and bon appetit! — Also Read: Filet Mignon With White Wine recipe