That warm-you-right-up goodness cheesy garlic bread soup is just the thing you need for a cozy evening! It has a generous portion of garlic bread in a rich, flavorful chicken broth, the whole thing topped with cheese broiled to melty, toasty perfection. Soup lovers will appreciate!
Ingredients list for the Cheesy Garlic Bread Soup
- 6 to 8 stale white bead slices
- 5 cups (1.5l) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup (250ml) dry white wine (optional)
- 1/2 cup Italian 4-cheese mix (shredded mozzarella, provolone, asiago, parmesan) or any type of cheese you like
- 2 branches de thym
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Chili pepper flakes (optional)
Spicy Baked Chicken Tenders
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Brush bread slices with the garlic cloves. Bring the chicken or vegetable broth and white wine to a boil with thyme. Add cracked pepper and adjust salt if necessary.
3. Brush the inside of a pot or oven proof saucepan with remaining garlic. Arrange one layer of bread slices topped with cheese in to bottom of pot, sprinkle with chili pepper, chili flakes and thyme. Add another layer of bread then sprinkle with a second layer of cheese. Sprinkle with pepper, chili flakes and thyme.
4. Pour the hot broth in the pot with bread then transfer in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, pressing from time to time on the bread with a wooden spoon. Cheese should be melted and bread golden. Serve hot and enjoy with a crisp green salad!