Nothing is better than a good carrot soup when it’s very cold and we have no motivation at all! So let’s indulge with a simple soup recipe that blends the flavors of carrot, orange and cumin for a bit of originality. I guarantee you something full of flavor, sweet and fragrant with this lovely carrot soup!
Ingredients list for carrot and orange soup recipe
- 5 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of one orange
- A good pinch of cumin
- Salt and pepper
1. A teaspoon of olive oil and a little butter.
2. Sauté the onion in the olive oil mixture and butter for just 2 minutes ’til translucent.
3. Add carrots and potatoes cut into cubes.
4. Pour in the orange juice, salt, pepper and cumin, and finish with 1 liter of water.
5. Cook slowly for about 40 minutes before mixing everything together and taste… With small pieces of feta, it’s absolutely delicious!
PHOTO: Carrot Soup Recipe