This Carrot Mango Turmeric Smoothie is exactly what you need for an instant energy boost. With the anti-inflammatory properties of ginger and turmeric and packed full of vitamins, it will be perfect for a breakfast on the go, a quick midday meal, or a regenerating post-workout snack.
Ingredients list for the Carrot Mango Turmeric Smoothie
- 4 carrots, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, fresh
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Add carrots, banana, mango, ginger, honey, turmeric powder, lime juice, almond milk and water to a blender and pulse on high until completely pureed and smooth.