What’s better than a cold, chilled cocktail to cool of at the end of the day? Fun, beautiful and undeniably cooling, this crisp and refreshing cantaloupe spritzer is a must-try. Not too sweet, slightly tart and fizzy—Simply add ice and sip your way to pure bliss.
Ingredients Fresh Cantaloupe Spritzer
- 3 key limes
- 1 ½ cups cut cantaloupe pieces
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup (150ml) sparkling water
- 4 oz rum
1. Juice the limes.
2. Place the cantaloupe pieces in a blender. Pulse on low until you get a slightly thick puree. Strain it through fine mesh sieve to remove pulp.
3. In a pitcher, mix together lime juice, cantaloupe juice, powdered sugar, rum and sparkling water. Serve over ice and garnish with more melon.