These scratch-made, fresh baked brownie bars are 300% better than boxed brownie. Whip up this rich, fudgy chocolate treat in no time for a decadent dessert or snack everyone will go crazy about.
Ingredients list for the brownie
- 1/2 lb (200g) butter
- 1 cup (200g) semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (100g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C) and line a rectangular cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave or over low heat in a double boiler. Stir with a wooden spoon (important: never use a metallic utensil to stir melted chocolate, otherwise it turns lumpy). Remove from heat and allow to cool a few minutes.
3. Beat eggs with sugar vigorously until foamy. Add vanilla extract.
5. Mix flour, cocoa powder and salt together before folding into the eggs in several steps. Add the melted chocolate step by step, stirring gently to obtain a smooth batter.
6. Pour into the lined cake pan and transfer to the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until crisp on the outside, but still soft in the inside. A toothpick should come out clean when it’s done. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
Note: To cut the brownie in nice sleek bars, refrigerate overnight, or one hour minimum.