1. Pies and quiches: Lightweight yet satisfying, they are perfect if you’re looking for easy recipes for your weeknight dinners. Try this Salmon Pie with Potatoes & Spinach.
2. Wraps: Ideal for a picnic or a lunch on the go. Turkey Wraps with Feta and Fresh Spinach.
3. Casseroles: Deliciously comforting, casseroles and lasagna are meaty masterpiece. Check this Bacon Spinach Lasagna Recipe.
4. Salad: They are very simple and easy to make with all the spring vegetables available. Get the Baby Spinach Salad recipe.
5. Sauces: If you love pasta, spinach is always a winner in a fresh homemade pesto. Spinach Pesto Recipe
6. Risotto: This is certainly one of the best ways to go for a weeknight dinner everyone will like. Try this Spinach and Mushroom Risotto.
7. In stuffing: You certainly noticed we had a crush on the salmon and spinach duo. You’ll understand why when you’ll try this Salmon Wellington with Spinach and Bacon.
8. Citrus salads: Spinach works great with citrus and this Spinach And Orange Salad is full of vitamins.