Spices are the pepper of life, so to speak. So if your spices are disorganized, what does that say about your life? Don’t worry, though; there is hope for those of us who cannot find what we’re looking for between our packs of fennel seeds, cinnamon or nutmeg!
And the answer is… spice racks. Yes, it looks too simple a solution, but spice racks really make a big difference for those who use more than three or four spices in their cooking routines. There are several types of spice racks for you to choose from. Need help deciding which is best for you? Here is a selection of the best spice racks to better organize your precious ingredients.
- 1. Canister Magnetic-Strip Spice Rack — $19.39 via Amazon.com
- 2. Personalized Glass Favor Jars set — $27.00 via Cornerstorkbabygifts.com
- 3. Jar Orbit Spice Rack — $44.99 via Amazon.com
- 4. Aperture Spice rack — $89 by Desudesign.com
- 5. Tier Wall-Mounted Spice Rack — $15.04 via Amazon.com
- 6. Stainless Steel Spice Rack — $24.97 via Amazon.com
- 7. Bamboo 16 Filled Bottle Spice Rack — $37.02
- 8. Spice Rack – The Sous Chef Plus — $42.00 via Etsy.com
- 9. 1 Line Spice Rack — $199.00 on Shophorne.com
- 10. Ecology 6 Piece Herb Rack — $39.95 on Domayneonline.com