What could be better than having breakfast in your bed with your favorite cup in one hand and a good book in the other? Enjoy this light and fruity drink with fresh pineapple cubes and a mint flavor that wakes you up slowly.
- Green tea bag or leaves
- Fresh mint leaves (dried leaves are OK but use fewer)
- A fresh pineapple
1. Boil water in your favorite tea kettle. Meanwhile peel and cut pineapple wedges.
2. Infuse the green tea and mint leaves for 3-4 minutes.
3. Pour the water into cups filtering out the mint leaves.
4. Put 1 or 2 pineapple pieces into each cup. Enjoy with a teaspoon of honey.