am a mom, and that just naturally means that there is a lot going on. We are all busy right? It’s often hard to drag yourself away from the swing set and in to the kitchen to make dinner. So the best thing to do is to cook complete dishes ahead and freeze them for later use. Freezing your food also doesn’t mean that you have to stick only to casseroles or purees. There are a world of things that you can prepare easily and freeze just fine: just pick two or three of these 13 easy to freeze recipe and you’ll soon be convinced. And don’t worry! Freezing doesn’t mean you lose all the flavors. Enjoy stocking your freezer with delicious foods!
1. Broccoli with Pancetta and Cheese Gratin
2. Cod Fish and Zucchini Lasagna
3. Salmon Quiche with Cilantro
4. Turkey Breast Cutlets with Carrots and Zucchini
5. Gorgonzola Pizza
6. Salmon Pie with Potatoes & Spinach
7. Zucchini Lasagna with Goat Cheese
8. Curried Chicken Thighs with Carrot & Peanut
9. Pork Empanadas with White Wine
10. Spinach Tartlets… with Ketchup!
11. Spicy Beef Meatballs
12. Zucchini and Goat Cheese Frittata
13. Rabbit Stew In Mustard Sauce