Sumatra, Ethiopia, Colombia… There is literally no other beverage that gives you a better way to travel the world than coffee. With a coffee shop or two on every high street, the crowd of caffeine enthusiasts never stops growing. French press, espresso maker, drip coffee machine, every coffee lover has his favorite method of brewing. Here’s a stripped down selection of the best coffee makers you can buy right now for an affordable price, covering all brewing techniques.
1. De’Longhi 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker – $99.00 Amazon
2. Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop Percolator – $32.98 Amazon
3. AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker, by Aerobie – $25.95 Amazon
4. SterlingPro 8 Cup French Coffee Press – $29.85 Amazon
5. Grind-and-Brew Thermal Automatic Coffeemaker, by Cuisinart – $99.00 Amazon