Now that the mercury is rising, it’s time to fire up the barbecue. Whether you’re a novice cook or a pit master, take your summer cookout to the next level with these grilling gadgets.
Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
This is not your next motorbike accessory but a sleek and lightweight grill that will roll anywhere with you! Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. Coleman Roadtrip LXE Grill is the perfect camping trip grill when you want to cook for a crew!
- 36-inch collapsible propane grill for use at home or on the road.
- Grill features porcelain-coated cast-iron grates for durability and cleaning ease.
- Meats cook over 2 10,000 BTU straight burners.
Quirky “Slide and Serve” Skewers
Make your cookouts a knockout success. Sliders is a set of 4 double-prong skewers that keep food securely on while grilling. The sliders guide food off easily when you’re ready to eat. These are so simple to use that everyone can just focus on the cuisine and each other!
- Double-prong keeps food secure, even while rotating on the grill
- Heat-resistant sliders guide food off and keep your hands clean
- Nonslip rubber gasket keeps sliders in place when not in use
- Stainless steel double-prong skewers
Quirky Grill Fork
This summer, show off more than your cooking! Stake is an all-in-one BBQ tool which transforms from spatula to fork to tongs. Now you can flip burgers, grip chicken legs, and spike hot dogs without breaking a sweat.
- Multifunction grill tool
- Serrated cutting edge
- Spatula when in locked position
- Extending grill fork
Thermoworks Digital Pocket Thermometer
The RT600C from ThermoWorks offers a Super-Fast, reduced-tip probe for 5- to 6-second readings. Not only it works great for your outdoor BBQ parties but also in the kitchen when cooking in oven or checking teh cooking of sugar, caramels and other delicate preparations.
- 5 to 6 second response time
- Dishwasher safe to 190 degrees F
- On/Off switch and Max/Min function
- Range: -40 to 302 degrees F (-40 to 150 degrees C)
- C/F Switchable
Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter
Outdoor chefs who prefer grilling the traditional way will find this chimney starter system invaluable. No more waiting around while the charcoal slowly heats up–the chimney’s durable aluminized-steel cylinder causes the flames to ignite each briquette quickly and evenly.
- Lights charcoal quickly and evenly
- Holds enough briquettes for a 22-1/2-inch kettle grill
- Made from aluminized steel with a stay-cool thermoplastic handle
Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area — large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand.
- Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for add safety
- Makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- Offers 160-square-inches of cooking surface on the triple nickel-plated cooking grate
Grill Daddy GD12952c Grill Daddy Pro Grill Brush
The Grill Daddy Pro is a revolutionary grill-cleaning tool that sterilizes as it cleans to keep food tasting great. Just turn on the grill, fill the Grill Daddy with water, and begin cleaning. Steams away baked-on food, grease, and black residue.
- Sterilizes as it cleans
- Liquefies grease and breaks up burnt-on gunk
- No more chemicals
- Safe to use on all grill surfaces
Admetior Digital BBQ Tongs and Thermometer
This one is quite geeky but works a breeze! Digital BBQ Tongs has a built in instant read thermometer built in that offers a quick five second response time. The tongs has seven preset meat types and sounds an alarm once the meat has reached the desired level of doneness.
- Quick 5-second response time
- Digital instant read thermometer built in
- 7 Preset meat types
- Detachable device for dishwasher safe cleaning