Berry greek yoghurt parfait, beautiful & brimming with healthy goodness! Made with a swirl of berry jam and a sprinkle of Biscoff cookies, it takes just 5 minutes from start to finish. Perfect for Breakfast or as an after school snack for kids.
Ingredients list for the Cookie Berry Greek Yoghurt Parfait
- 2 cups Greek-style plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mixed berry jam or other berry jam
- 1/4 cup honey
- Biscoff cookies
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. In a bowl, combine yogurt with honey.
2. To assemble the parfaits, divide yogurt in the bottom of each of 4 glasses or bowls.
3. Divide dried berries into each glasses and spread 2 tablespoons of jam gently over. Sprinkle with crumbled Biscoff cookie (and shredded coconut) to taste and serve immediately.