Power up your day at work with a superjuice packed with intense fruity flavors. This berries lime chia fresca is quick and easy to make and full of vitamin, calcium, fiber and omega 3. Transfer to your favorite water bottle and enjoy perfect hydration all day long!
Ingredients list for the Strawberry Lime Chia Fresca
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup (135g) mixed strawberries and blueberries
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds (here we used white chia seeds)
- 3 tablespoons honey
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. In a blender, combine 1 cup (135g) strawberries and blueberries with the juice of 2 limes, honey and 2 cups of water. Blend until completely smooth. Strain this mixture with the help of a fine mesh sieve.
2. In a large jar or bottle, combine the chia seeds with 2 cups of water and stir thoroughly, making sure the seeds do not form clumps.
3. Pour in the berries and lime mixture and stir again. Place the jar in the fridge and allow to rest for at least 30 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb the water and swell. Serve with ice and enjoy!