ost people think of only the beet bulb itself, but the greens are as delicious and nutritious as the root. Beet greens are rich in potassium, vitamin A, and other minerals and vitamins. So next time if you buy a bunch of beets, sauté, boil or steam the leafy green tops for a low-calorie nutritious side dish. With beets flourishing in its full glory this season, here are 7 great ways to use beet greens: in a salad, quiche, risotto and more. Make sure to soak the beet greens in a large bowl of water, gently swishing them at the start to dislodge any grit.
1. Beet Greens With Green Garlic - Chef In You
2. Beet Green Quiche - Zizi Adventures
3. Beet Greens Salad with Grains, Pickled Beets, and Cheese - Yoga Journal
4. Black Beans and Beet Greens Burritos – Sarah’s Cucina Bella
5. Aloo Beet Greens Recipe - Spice Up The Curry
6. Creamy Parmesan Risotto with Beet Greens - Katie’s Cucina
7. Mediterranean Onions and Beet Greens – Cut n Clean