There’s not much else to write about these bacon-beef burgers. This recipe is just the ultimate between-the-buns experience. This sophisticated medley of smoky bacon, melting cheddar, and crisp salad is an ode to pure indulgence. Whether you’re cooking for one or for one hundred in your own backyard burger bash, these delicious burgers have you covered for bringing family and friends together for the love of burgers!
Ingredients Beef-Bacon Burger
- 2 burger buns
- 2/3 pound (300g) ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 4 slices of bacon
- American or cheddar cheese slices
- 1 sliced red onion
- 4 crisp lettuce leaves
- Sliced pickles
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
2. Mix ground beef with black pepper and minced garlic. Shape the beef patties and fry in a pan for 3-4 minutes on the first side.
3. Cut cheese into slices. Turn the patties and top with cheddar over the cooked side. Cook for 3-4 minutes more and add the bacon in the pan.
4. Cut the bread buns in half and put them on a rimmed baking sheet cut side up, toast for 5 minutes.
5. Assemble your burgers from the bottom: ketchup, beef and cheese, sliced pickles, bacon, onion slices and salad. Cover with the other half of the bun and enjoy immediately.