Would you like a delicious and nutritious smoothie to better start your day? This delightful strawberry banana smoothie recipe gives you just that: Loaded with protein and vitamins, and high in fresh fruits. Enjoy!
Ingredients list for the strawberry banana smoothie
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 firm banana, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 heaping cups fresh strawberries, hulled and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
1. Drop all of the ingredients into your blender jar and pulse on the highest speed for 40 seconds. Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.