Would you like a delicious and nutritious smoothie to better start your day? This delightful strawberry banana smoothie recipe gives you just that: Loaded with protein and vitamins, and high in fresh fruits. Enjoy!
Ingredients list for the strawberry banana smoothie
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 firm banana, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 heaping cups fresh strawberries, hulled and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Ham Cheese & Spinach Puffs
1. Drop all of the ingredients into your blender jar and pulse on the highest speed for 40 seconds. Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.