Healthy smoothie in a cup! Start your morning in a nourishing, refreshing, and delicious way! This quick pomegranate, yogurt and banana smoothie makes a great drink for breakfast and brings energy and focus for all day long.
Ingredients list for the Banana & Pomegranate Yoghurt Smoothie
Total Time: 5 Min
Serves two glasses:
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 bananas, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds for garnish
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. In a blender, combine crushed ice, banana slices, yogurt, pomegranate juice and blend until smooth.
2. Add more yogurt or juice as necessary, depending on your desired consistency.
3. Pour the smoothie into glasses or jars, and garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint leave. Serve and enjoy!
(Photo: Christina Cherrier)