The basic ingredients for almost all banana breads are pretty much the same from recipe to recipe: flour, leavening (baking powder, baking soda, or yeast), water (or other liquid), salt, banana pulp and sometimes fat or other ingredients for added flavor.
Here’s a collection of great recipes links to inspire your journey through the ultimate banana bread quest!
Banana bread recipes
Banana bread recipes List
- 1. Nutella banana bread – served by Oui Chef Network
- 2. A wedding anniversary and banana bread recipe – by Winosandfoodies
- 3. Lemony olive oil banana bread – served by Whatweeat
- 4. Yogurt banana Bread – from Shak-shuka
- 5. Banana, sunflower and pistachio bread – by Go Make Me
- 6. Double chocolate chip banana bread – by Oui Chef Network
- 7. Vegan banana bread – from Food Lush
- 8. Banana bread with walnuts – by Eat Well 101
- 9. Banana bread with chocolate chips – by Eat Well 101
Making the best banana bread is quite a balancing act: you need a fair amount of fat to keep it moist and obtain a light crumb; substance is given by a little whole wheat flour.The result should be sweet, but not too much.