Finger licking good!!! These crispy baked chicken wings with fresh ginger, scallions, chili flakes and lemon lake make an incredibly crowd-pleasing appetizer.
Ingredients list for Ginger Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (plus more for pans)
- 4 pounds (1.8kg) chicken wings, cut in half at the joint, wing tips removed
- 8 spring onions (scallions)
- 1/4 cup chopped, peeled, fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 bouillon cube
- Juice of half a lemon
One-Pan Cajun Chicken
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Lightly oil two baking sheets and divide chicken wings between them, season with salt.
3. Place in the oven and bake until deep golden brown and cooked through—about 35 minutes—rotating sheets and flipping chicken half way through.
4. While chicken wings are cooking, place spring onions, ginger, crumbled bouillon cube, lemon juice, chili flakes and oil in a food processor and puree.
5. When your wings are cooked, transfer wings to a large bowl, add the sauce, and toss to coat.
6. Return wings to a baking sheet and bake until set, about 10 minutes more.
For more infos about this recipe, go to Simple Provisions.