Bacon, Parmesan and Olive Bread Rolls — If you like simple and straight forward recipes, here’s what you’re looking for! Bacon, olive and cheese make a wonderful combo, just like this quick bread recipe we made a while ago. Perfect as appetizers, these savory bread rolls will delight your guests for any kind of party.
Ingredient list for the Bacon and Olive Bread
For 9 bread rolls:
- 1 1/2 cup (150g) of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup (50g) grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pt (10cl) of milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb (200g) of bacon
- 2 2/3 ounces (75g) pitted green olives
- 1 3/4 ounces (50g) Emmental cheese (or mild cheddar)
1. Grate the Parmesan and Emmental cheese.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour and baking powder with a whisk, then add the Parmesan, eggs, milk and olive oil. Beat the mixture.
3. Salt and pepper lightly.
4. Cut the olives into quarters, cut bacon as well to facilitate the distribution of ingredients. Add them to the preparation and mix with a spatula.
5. Preheat your oven to 360°F (180°C).
6. Divide the dough into silicone molds and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve these bacon and olive bread rolls with a green salad and a knob of butter. Enjoy!
(Bacon And Olive Bread recipe photo by Trop Chou)