Avocado Tomato Breakfast Scramble – This super easy breakfast recipe is the perfect way to jump start your day! With cherry tomato, avocado and eggs, you’ll stay energized all day long.
Ingredients list for the Avocado and Tomato Breakfast Scramble
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 handful cherry (or grape) tomatoes, cut in half
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1. Crack the eggs into a cold 3-quart saucepan with a pinch of salt. Cut butter into small pieces and add to the pan. Set the pan over medium-low heat and mix the eggs with a wooden spoon to break them up. Stir constantly, moving the pan off and on the heat so you can stir the eggs if they are cooking too quickly in one spot. Remove the eggs off the heat when they still look shinny, but not runny. Divide into plates.
2. In a bowl, combine sliced avocado and tomatoes. Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top scrambled eggs with avocado and tomatoes and add a few grinds of black pepper if necessary. Serve immediately.