Fast, fresh, and more delicious than take-out, this asian inspired chicken noodle stir-fry makes an easy delicious mid-week supper. You can adapt the recipe to your liking but the combination of seasonings – soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and sesame is an absolute must!
Ingredients for the Asian Chicken Noodle Stir-fry
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 package of noodles
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 3 carrots (I took yellow and purple carrots for style)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- Few pinches of powdered ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Cut the chicken breasts roughly to make small slices. Set aside.
2. Wash vegetables, peel the carrots and seed the pepper. I keep zucchinis skin for color and vitamin!
3. Cut the carrots, bell pepper and zucchini into small sticks. Book. Finely chop the onion. Book.
4. Chop garlic, mix with ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl.
5. In a wok or skillet, gently sauté the carrots and onion in a little olive oil.
6. Meanwhile, heat the water in a large saucepan for noodles.
7. Once the onion is colored, add the zucchini and bell pepper into the skillet and brown veggies evenly.
8. Cook the noodles as read on the package and drain.
9. Add the chicken strips to the skillet and brown lightly. Season with salt and pepper.
10. Pour the garlic sauce into the skillet and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. At the end, add the noodles and cook everything in the skillet. Adjust the seasoning and serve with chopsticks!