We are pretty sure this apple yogurt smoothie may become your kids favorite way to eat that apple-a-day! Juicy apple smothered with yogurt and milk, then topped with granola make this morning treat so fun and healthy. So easy, your kids will love it!
Ingredients list for the apple smoothie
- 1 cup (240ml) yogurt
- 1 to 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Ice cubes
- Granola, for topping
Baked Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1. Place apple in a blender or food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, starting with yogurt. Puree until smooth, then add milk progressively as you need to reach the desired consistency. Taste and add honey if needed, pulsing to combine.
3. Divide into 2 glasses, sprinkle the top of each smoothie with granola and and few pieces of diced apple, then serve immediately.