“How can I organize an appetizers buffet dinner that would be simple, quick, cheap, and dazzling for my guests?”
Sent by Sonia.
Editor: Dear Sonia, answering this question is like writing an entire post about the subject, so I’ll try to make it as simple as possible!
Start by looking into your cabinets and pantry; there are certainly some treasures in here, then head on!
- Dried tomatoes mixed with garlic, olive oil, Espelette pepper and herbs will make a delicious spread or a garnish for puff tarts with goat cheese.
- Prepare some tasty rillettes spread with tuna in brine, cottage cheese, herbs and softened butter.
- Same thing for sardines with green olives, dried tomatoes, cottage cheese and aromatic herbs.
- You can make a tapenade with black olives by adding anchovies, caper, olive oil and pine nuts. Serve this with toasted bread slices.
- Rub garlic on toasted bread slices, top with diced tomato and Parmesan. Your guests will love these bruschetta!
- A cube of mango paired with shrimp on a toothpick is a pure delight.
- Make healthy vegetable chips in your oven: potatoes, beets, and turnips will trigger the curiosity of your guests.
- Bake some delicious savory cakes with leftovers. Put your imagination to work!
- Gaspacho and cold soups can be served in small verrine glasses.
- One of my favorites is the marinated and grilled chicken wings, to dipped in sweet and sour or satay sauce
I hope you”ll find what you need here! Set up a beautiful table with a white tablecloth, opt for a simple party theme like silver and white then serve all your appetizers and dips in the most beautiful dishes you have.
Readers, what are your suggestions for a quick and cheap party buffet?