Almond milk ice cream: This delicious icy dessert with almond milk is easily prepared and requires no special knowledge in pastry or cooking. The various ingredients and various cooking utensils to be used are of paramount importance for a successful preparation of almond milk ice cream. In addition, steps should be considered very carefully for an ice cream flavored with almond milk that is tasteful and delicious.
Ingredients list for ice cream with almond milk
- 1 3/4 cups (40 cl) of milk,
- 1 3/4 cups (200 g ) cream 30%
- 3/4 cup (75 g) almond powder or syrup 1 3/4 cups (40 cl) of almond milk,
- From 1/2 cup ( 60 g) of sugar,
- 3 egg yolks,
- 1/2 cups (100 ml) of almond syrup,
- 4 tablespoons of Amaretto.
3. Utensils to use
Utensils needed to prepare the ice with almond milk are:
- 1 bowl
- 1 saucepan
- 1 colander
- An ice cream maker,
- A whip.
- Once the milk is placed into the pan, the syrup and sweet almond milk can be poured. The mixture is placed on medium heat until boiling. Let stand for 15 minutes this mixture. Sugar and egg yolks are then mixed in a bowl and beaten with a whisk until it becomes white.
- The almond mixture is then sieved using a sieve. The milk from the mixture is then delivered to the fire. Once boiled, sugar and egg yolks are added bleached. This mixture is again placed on a medium heat and beaten with the whisk.
- When a creamy mixture is obtained, we must remove it from heat. Sour cream and almond syrup is then poured into the pan and mixed with other ingredients. To enhance the flavor of this ice 4 tablespoons Amaretto are incorporated.
Advice for ice cream with almond milk
To succeed in this dessert, use of heavy cream and sugar is a must. In addition, the milk-sugar mixture and egg should not be placed on the fire for a long time. This may indeed cook the egg yolks. For alcohol (Amaretto), it should be placed on the fire for a few seconds to let it evaporate. By cons, before adding to the ice, Amaretto is placed in the refrigerator overnight. — Also Read: How to Make Various Types of Buns