I prepared a quick meal for lunch, and I still wanted to add a small dessert despite the fact that I had a very limited time.
No time to find a cake recipe, but with a basic set up, that is to say, flour, eggs, sugar, it always manages to get our way through!
With my girls, we love cottage cheese, so it’s likely to find some almost constantly in the fridge.
Let’s forget the bottom crust, for now, we have only added the remaining ingredients, and it’s almost done!
Easy Cheesecake Recipe
Easy to do, this cheesecake is simply impossible to screw up. Serve cool, with an accompaniment of your choice: caramel made with sugar and lemon juice, custard, or a good red fruit coulis… Your imagination does the rest.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
500 g of cottage cheese ,
100 g of sugar ,
90 g of flour ,
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees C (gas 6). Generously butter a mold.
2. Break eggs, separate yolks from egg whites.
3. Mix the yolks and sugar, add the cheese and flour until smooth.
4. Beat the egg whites and fold them in the preparation.
5. Pour the batter into the mold and bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 200 ° C (gas 6 / 7).
What are your speedy cheese cake tips? Do you have any suggestion to add to this recipe? I’ll be pleased to learn from your tricks for my next attempts!
Didn’t even have the time to take a picture so thanks to kaz k for the photo