These peanut butter cookies have just 3 ingredients. Mix to combine, spoon onto a baking sheet, and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool and enjoy! It’s fast, easy and the cookies are wonderful! This recipe is great for kids that are just learning to bake.
Ingredients Peanut Butter Cookies recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup (180g) natural peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 cup (200g) white sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
Super-Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine the peanut butter, white sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
3. Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheet, evenly spaced. If you don’t have a cookie scoop, just drop the dough with a spoon.
4. Flatten the balls of cookie dough with of a fork, making a cross pattern—this is usually the part when kids are happy to help you!
5. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 8 to 10 minutes. Don’t over-bake because these cookies are best when still soft and just barely brown on the bottoms.
6. Allow the cookies to rest on the counter for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
( Photo © chas53)